The School’s policy on ‘Behaviour’ has been considered, discussed and approved by the Governing Body. This document is available for parents to view. The policy sets out clearly our attitude to pupils, expected behaviour, and the sanctions we impose when necessary.
Our Code of Behaviour:
- Always treat others as you would like them to treat you.
- Try to control your temper
- Do not touch anything not belonging to you without the owner’s permission. This includes school things.
- Be polite and as helpful as possible to everyone
- Play sensible games that are not going to lead to anyone being hurt or upset
- Always tidy up and put anything you have used back in its proper place when you have finished it.
- In class make it as easy as possible for everyone to learn and for the teacher to teach.
- Be silent whenever you are required to be. Remember the school phrase that says a member of staff wants silence:
Eyes on me”